To complement February’s lecture on The History of Wine. David Wright hosted a wine tasting evening for those members who signed up for it. David explored with us the wines of Portugal through the three recommended for this wine tasting. The producer of the wine also joined us on Zoom and gave a very interesting insight into the Alentejano region and other areas of Portugal’s wine production. It was a very convivial evening!
Latest News Items
- Summer Gathering at Dutton Hall, Ribchester / Sun 4 July 2021
- Zoom Cheese-tasting Evening / WED 14 APRIL 2021 at 7pm
- Tour of the Historic Houses & Heritage of Suffolk – ADVANCE NOTICE 16 – 20 May 2022
- An evening of wine tasting / Fri 19 February 2021 at 7pm
- Fireside Chat with Catherine Penny and Thomas Woodcock / 27 Jan 2021